Mold Removal & Inspection

mold from tack stripMold Removal Guide

Once a home or business has experienced water damage due to a faulty plumbing or flood, the window of time before mold begins to appear is very short. Mold thrives in damp, dark spaces and will spread fast. You can’t always smell or visibly see mold when it is present, that is why it is so crucial to call experts right away. Certified Construction Services experts have years of training in the field of mold removal.

Find the Mold Source

If your house or company has been affected by an unexpected water disaster, there is no time to waste. Call Certified Construction Services right away, and we will arrive at your home or company to examine and evaluate your property for any evidence of mold growth. We will quickly identify the source of leakage in order to prevent further water damage.

 

Mold can be Hazardous

You can’t take any chances when it comes to you or your family’s health, which is why it is important to avoid any water damaged areas and seek help from an experienced mold remediation company such as ours. Due to their incredibly small size, mold spores can be easily inhaled or ingested. Mold has been associated with certain health effects such as but not limited to: runny nose, sneezing, coughing, dizziness, drowsiness, headaches, fatigue, short-term memory loss, diarrhea, asthma. Calling a professional right away is critical to prevent more mold growth and health issues. Call the professionals at Certified Construction Services today! We can remove any mold growth your property is suffering from.

Certified Construction Services Can Help!

If you suspect mold growth anywhere in your home or business, call us at (317) 468-9259 . Leave mold removal to the professionals at Certified Construction Services.